Quick and Easy Baked Oats Recipe
Makes enough for 2 breakfasts or cut smaller and have as a snack.
2 portions – 443 Kcals, 24g P, 62g C, 11.8g F.
- 1/2 apple & 1/2 pear or just use one whole.
- 1 tsp Drink me Chai powder or cinnamon for coating the apple and pear
- 100g oats
- 2 tbsp flaxseed (or 1 egg)
- 30g Vanilla Whey (I used Awesome Supplements, vegan protein would work too)
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 100-200ml milk of choice.
- 15g Almond Butter
- 1/2 whitworths toffee & pecan shot
(Easy to double up if you’d like to)
- If using the flaxseed, mix 2 tbsp with 3 tbsp of water and leave to set
- Preheat oven to 180 and line a tray with baking paper
- Slice pear and dice apple, coat in a few sprays of 1 cal or oil and your chai or cinnamon mix
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix together all other ingredients in a bowl, adding the flaxseed or egg last.
- Remove baked fruits from the oven, placing half in the mixture & saving half for the topping
- Spread evenly into the tray, top with remaining fruit and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly before topping.
- Devour with extra nut butter, yogurt or on its own with your morning cuppa.
Any questions let me know